- The Promotor of this Charity Skydive is Full-On Ltd (registered in England and Wales under company number 07025746 and with its registered address as Milton Keynes Business Centre, Unit 103, Hayley Court, Linford Wood, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. MK14 6GD.
The Event is only open to Drivers’ who currently invoice Full-On for their service.
- By registering your interest in taking part, you are in with a chance of being selected to take part in a skydiving event in aid of charity.
- The cost of the skydive is being paid by Full-On and is not negotiable or transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- By agreeing to take part in the skydive it will be your responsibility to raise a minimum of £150.00 for the charity Macmillan, prior to the date of the skydive.
- The skydive may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
How to register your interest
- The event will be on Sunday 22nd September at Sibson Airfield, Peterborough at 11.30am. Dependant on weather conditions on the day. It will be your own responsibility to arrive at the Airfield on time.
- All Drivers who are interested in taking part, must complete a Form from their POC which must be received by the Promotor by no later than Tuesday 27th August 2019 13:00. All entries received after the Closing Date will automatically be disqualified.
- Entries can ONLY be made through the provided Form.
- The Promotor will not accept responsibility for Forms that are lost, mislaid, or not received, regardless of the cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting your details on the Form, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- UK Parachuting have been chosen as they are suitably insured, reputable, and qualified sky diving company. Skydives are, understandably, classed as dangerous events. Full-On take no responsibility for injury or accidents during the event and you enter into this on your own volition and understand all the risks involved.
- To enter this prize draw you must be, a Driver who invoices Full-On for your services, a UK resident, aged 18 years or over with no medical conditions.
- There is a weight restriction for the Skydive: Male 15 Stone 7 lbs and Female 15 Stone, you much comply to these weight restrictions.
- By entering this prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Promotor may require you provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Entries cannot be returned.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to do the skydive.
Announcing the selected Drivers
- The three Drivers will be selected in a random by Donna Hibbert from all valid entries received, on Tuesday 27th August 2019, and will be announced on the Full-On Facebook page and the Full-On Website.
- The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The Promoter will contact the selected Drivers personally as soon as practicable after the draw.
- A list of participants will be provided on request.
- If you are selected, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image to announce you are taking part and any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the skydive where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.